Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trevor's Post

This has been Trevor's favorite one &
I promised him I would post it on here!!! :)


4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Gross!!!! I am the worst mom ever and will not let my boys bring home any reptiles! EWE!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cool. I know that I will be out back helping my kids look for lizards, and anything else we can catch. I have fond memories as a kid, bringing home tadpoles and lizards. What a good mom!

Heather!!! said...

We tried tadpoles from the river, but they didn't live very long!!! We didn't know they needed a rock to climb on...opps! Lizards are fun, but we have to let them go within 24 hrs, or they don't do well either....I love boys, they are fun!

Rhanda said...

It looks like a cross between a frog, zebra and lizard.