I just had to share this little experience Zack had during his 1st week at Kindergarten. One morning Zack and I were talking and he told me he couldn't smile in Kindergarten. I was a little surprised that he had said that, and tried to get him to expand a little on the story. So I asked him if he was goofing off and causing distractions and he said he wasn't, he just couldn't smile in Kindergarten. So the next day I was at the school and I see his teacher in the hall and talked with her about a few fun things about the class and she tells me how well he is doing, so I had to ask her what she thought he meant. She is the nicest teacher ever, not a mean bone in her body, and she thought and thought and then it clicked. She said some of the kids had been pretty serious, so to lighten the mood she would jokingly tell them not to smile and of course they would then laugh and smile. And Zack being full of smiles would laugh and smile too. But Zack took her seriously! He really thought he couldn't smile in the big school! hahaha....We laughed at the misunderstanding he had and we both cleared it up with him later that it was really just a joke, you can smile in Kindergarten! :)
9 comments:
That is funny. Kids are hilarious!
How cute is he?
That is hilarious!
lol...how funny! That's exciting he's in kindergarten now! I LOVE your page and background! It's so cute! I'm going to have to set us up on here too I think. I have a myspace page but never use it anymore really and this does seem a lot safer. :) Talk to you soon!
That is just too cute. i can't believe he is in kindergarten. I remember the day he was born . . . wasn't it just yesterday???
Nicole, yes it seems like yesterday Zack was born and you were holding him at YWs! Shelley!!! It is so good to see you joined! You will have to start one up (and try to get the rest of the family on board too) We would love to see Spence and Lexi and soon to be new baby! I would really LOVE it if you did! (and talk Tina and maybe Kaysie into it too) FYI to everyone, Shelley is my sister & I miss her and her fam very much! :)
How cute is that? so innocent...
If only we could always see things as simple & pure as children! I can't believe he wasn't smiling at school! If you know Zack, he smiles more then any other kid around & thats really one of the best things about him! Great story...thanks for sharing!
That really is such a sweet thing. I love kids!
Hey, cute blog! Thanks for the invite! This is really fun! Let me know how it is growing private!
Post a Comment