Reagan, Heather, Reagan's Dad, Reagan's Mom, Reagan's brother
Reagan with his Dad & brother in front of visitors center
Reagan and brother Ryan
Reagan's Dad Nick
Some of his extended familyI forgot my camera, so everything was taken with my cell phone camera (not the best quality, but it works) It was an amazing day! There aren't words to describe how awesome it really was. Reagan's Dad and Grandma went through for the first time. Reagan's parents were sealed and him and his brother. Also Reagan's grandma was sealed to her husband who has passed on (Reagan was proxy) and then Reagan's mom was sealed to her parents. What an amazing day! It really was.


3 comments:
How exciting this must have been! What a neat experience for everybody.
Wow! You gave me chills just reading it. I bet it was the most amazing experience. We are truly blessed. I am really excited for your family.
That is amazing! I am so happy for your family. What a memorable experience. Congrats!
Post a Comment