
Reagan said he had a surprise when he got home, but I NEVER would have guessed what he had! Here is Tank-Reagan named him. :) He is adorable, but a little puppy! 8 weeks old! So now I have another baby to potty train. But so far he has been surprisingly good and training has been successful. But we know it has only been half of a day!

He is a pure bred Pug.

Ashley is trilled!!!

1st bath. I hate that "dog" smell...ugggg

They are so happy. And I will probably be better some day. Once he is all trained and I know what I am doing with a puppy. I am clueless. Babies are so much easier to me!!! :)
5 comments:
Oh my kids will be soooo jealous! They will have to wait until we get into our house. We have promised them for a while now. How fun! I bet your kids are in heaven. Way to go Reagan.
Let me know how you handle it because I am not an animal person. :)
I was just coming to check out what the BIG surprise you were talking about was!!! WOW, you weren't kidding, this is huge. That is the cutest puppy, but I don't envy you with the training thing. I have been there done that. I bet your kids thought Reagan was the BEST dad ever! I hope it goes well for you. since you are the one who wil end up taking care of it.
I would kick Chris butt if he came home with a big surprise like that! It is cute though! Congrats!
At first I was so surprised! It seemed so unlike Reagan to bring home a pet! I was the pet lover growing up. But since being married and having a couple dogs when we first got married, I thought we learned our lesson. Now things are different and it will probably be a lot better. I am just frustrated now because I really don't know what I am doing when it come to potty training a puppy! At least a baby wears a diaper!!! We have been really lucky so far, but I really wonder how much patience I really have? I thought I had ALOT until Tank came.... :(
My sister in law has a black pure bred pug named Charlie, I think he is 3yrs. old. We all pretend we don't like him but in truth he is the cutest little dog and soooo good with all the grandkids, who maul him on a regular basis. Have fun with Tank he looks like a cute dog.
-Bonnie
Post a Comment