Todays the day...that great and wonderful day that the kids get to go back to school and continue their learning, and you all know what that means for us Moms!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah! for school to start. I don't get a break yet, but with one, it isn't that bad yet. But it's always nice, because even with Josie still at home, it seems there is more of a routine when everyone is in school.
Yes...boys are so much fun! They really are the best of buds (and the worst enemies at times too :) ) But in the end I really think they are the best of friends. :)
7 comments:
Yeah! for school to start. I don't get a break yet, but with one, it isn't that bad yet. But it's always nice, because even with Josie still at home, it seems there is more of a routine when everyone is in school.
so i didnt even no that was scott his hair is so dark. your boys are so cute. I miss them so much
Yea, I am so glad to have somewhat of a routine back! Your boys look so cute!
3 muskateers!!
Yes...boys are so much fun! They really are the best of buds (and the worst enemies at times too :) ) But in the end I really think they are the best of friends. :)
I do know what it means.......FREEDOM!!! Whoopee!!!
"It's the most wonderful time of the year"! I sing it every August for school, and December for Christmas!
Post a Comment