I can't believe how big your kids are getting. WOW!! And as for Regan's hair . . . I think bald men are the best!! :)
I agree, there is nothing wrong with baldness! Or gray hair in your 30's! :)
Very cute background! I love it! Check your email. Thanks again for the movies. They were great! :)
Hey Heather! Your blog is so cute!! I'm so glad you started one!
i cant belive how big scott is i remeber when he was just 6 and i was his primary teacher and know he is a big 10 yr old
Post a Comment
1800Flowers Promotional Codes
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. WOW!! And as for Regan's hair . . . I think bald men are the best!! :)
I agree, there is nothing wrong with baldness! Or gray hair in your 30's! :)
Very cute background! I love it! Check your email. Thanks again for the movies. They were great! :)
Hey Heather! Your blog is so cute!! I'm so glad you started one!
i cant belive how big scott is i remeber when he was just 6 and i was his primary teacher and know he is a big 10 yr old
Post a Comment