So cute! I love the bus pictures. Ironically, I tried to talk Emily into letting me take pictures of her getting on the bus this morning. She begged me not to. It's her first day of Junior High!! CRAZY!!!!
Junior High!!! That is so crazy! It is crazy down here, next year Scott will be going to middle school (or is intermediate first? I get all confused with how they do it down here) So this is the only year with all 3 in the same school! :( Nicole you will have to show pictures, I can't wait to see them!
He looks so cute. I bet he loves to ride the bus. We used to live right by a school, so when we moved down here my kids were SO EXCITED to finally ride a bus! Very cute pictures! By the way, I just remembered that I haven't called you back. SORRY! :)
6 comments:
Now he can do with his big brothers do. What a day to remember!!
Yes and before we know it he will be playing the piano too! They grow up way too fast! :(
So cute! I love the bus pictures. Ironically, I tried to talk Emily into letting me take pictures of her getting on the bus this morning. She begged me not to. It's her first day of Junior High!! CRAZY!!!!
Junior High!!! That is so crazy! It is crazy down here, next year Scott will be going to middle school (or is intermediate first? I get all confused with how they do it down here) So this is the only year with all 3 in the same school! :( Nicole you will have to show pictures, I can't wait to see them!
Heather great pictures! Boy they grow up way to fast don't they? Brennan's been super excited to ride the bus too!
He looks so cute. I bet he loves to ride the bus. We used to live right by a school, so when we moved down here my kids were SO EXCITED to finally ride a bus!
Very cute pictures! By the way, I just remembered that I haven't called you back. SORRY! :)
Post a Comment