
Trevor and his friends catching lizards and geckos!

Alex and Trevor with a lizard they caught 2 days ago.

A gecko! I had never seen one before!

We came across Ashley's wig from Halloween last year

She was a pretty princess. Some day she will have long hair!
2 comments:
Ashley is such a doll. Seeing your pictures of neighborhood boys catching lizards just takes me back when I was younger. My brothers loved to come to St. George or Lake Powell and catch lizards. They would always take them home. Very fun! Kyle and Aspen love to catch them. Two weeks ago I was up cleaning my basement and I came across a HUGE lizard. It ran right over my broom and I screamed. Then it just stayed in the same spot for one hour. It was cool to watch.
Oh the Baird boys love those lizards. They use to always bring them to my door and show me the lizards that they caught. I love to see them out exploring and doing stuff like that. Cute pictures of Ashley.
Post a Comment