Wendy, you will have to take some pictures when the boys are practicing...
I thought this was so cute!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is adorable! What instruments are in their band? I think they would be the youngest band I have ever seen. I love the flyer. I hope to see pictures too!
Tyler Ellsworth is drums, Trevor does piano/keyboard, Tanner Turley was the singer, but now he is going to learn the guitar and do the guitar. That is the lastest since 2 of 3 are right here. We will see what they end up doing. Wendy said that they like to play Rock band upstairs, but Trev and Tyler can really play their instruments. I just thought it was too cute...
4 comments:
that is adorable! What instruments are in their band? I think they would be the youngest band I have ever seen. I love the flyer. I hope to see pictures too!
Tyler Ellsworth is drums, Trevor does piano/keyboard, Tanner Turley was the singer, but now he is going to learn the guitar and do the guitar. That is the lastest since 2 of 3 are right here. We will see what they end up doing. Wendy said that they like to play Rock band upstairs, but Trev and Tyler can really play their instruments. I just thought it was too cute...
SO CUTE!!!!
If I played the guitar I would so try out! That is cute. :)
Post a Comment