Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I went private!!!

I decided to go private for my blog. After hearing of some spooky stories, I decided it was the best interest of my family to make sure only people I love and care about can see and read my blog! I wouldn't want anything to ever happen to anyone I know and I really don't want strangers checking my family out. So I haven't done this before, so let me know if it is more difficult for any of you to see it. But I really do like how I am able to share our moments with all of you. I don't have everyones email addresses, so please forward to me others I might have missed. For an example I don't have Bonnie's, Shondell's, and other neighborhood friends (present and past-yes I mean you Nicole (hee..hee), please forward Eagle Mtn emails!). So please keep my email and let me know by email of people I could have missed. I really am open to let people I know see my blog anytime. It is the crazy people that scare me! :)

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

I am really thinking about it too. I just get sad to think about the people that I might miss out on. We will see... it probably will happen though. Thanks for finally commenting, I had no idea you were a blogger.

Heather!!! said...

I know, I would hate to miss out on people. Especially since I just started. But I just feel it would be best for me and my family. I would love the neighborhood people to be able to see it too. There are just a lot of crazy people out there and I want them off of my site!

The White Clan said...

I guess just try not to be as contraversial as I am. I am a real crowd pleaser.