Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Small World it is!!!

Last week I sub for a bunco group. It was lots of fun! I knew 7 out of the 13 there, so I thought it would be great! It was fun and today I got an email from one of my good friends from Eagle Mtn saying that she saw ME on her cousin's blog! I was wondering what in the world? So come to find out that my good friend and good neighbor from Eagle Mtn has a cousin down here and she was at that same Bunco party! Actually I think she is really good friends with Rhanda, who is my kids piano teacher! What a small world this world really is! So if Danielle is anything like Nicole, she would be incredible! :) I just didn't get to know Danielle at all the Bunco! :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

That's so funny Heather! See another reason you should join for good!!! hahaha

Richins Family said...

Ya, it would be really good for you to join! I think that is inspiration right there. You are destine to join! It's fate! :) plus a little convincing from your friends!

The White Clan said...

Here is another small world thing... Rhanda was my roommate in college. How is that for a small world?

Heather!!! said...

hahaha! That is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a small world...I have had many experiences like that. I am glad you had fun, and we would love to have you full time.

Nic said...

Danielle is so dang cute!! You'd love her. :)