Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 3

ok...I had this all planned out! I knew exactly what I was going to say tonight and to be totally honest...I am not feeling it! hahaha! What is up with that! So I am going to say what I hate and then maybe I can think of something totally positive to make it all better...so I guess I am kind of venting...hehehe... But I hate the rollercoaster emotions I have right now! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH ME!!! really it is crazy... I love feeling really up, and to be totally honest, that is when I am with awesome people...and yes that is all of you, but I don't know what is wrong with me every late Tues night and usually Wed all day. I hate this feeling and I can't shake it. So that is what is bugging me right now.

So now is the time I need to think of something really really positive to make up for all that I just said...........hmmmm...........I am thankful for all the awesome people that help me at the reading store each month...Yep...Eagle Mtn buddies...I started the reading store down here, but instead of Eagles Nest, it is Heroes In Action Store. I really do love it...even though I stress over it...but I really do love to see the kids and encourage what I feel the most important thing they will learn during those early years is to read. So there it is...nothing extraordinary...but if you see or talk to me tomorrow...I would love that! :) I am NEVER too busy for friends...they are too important to me and I know how it feels to feel like people are too busy for ya! SO I AM NOT LIKE THAT!!! and if I ever seem that way...please let me know, because I know it hurts and I would never want to be that way! :)

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Thanks for the reading store! Mason loves it, and if my life weren't so absolutly crazy....I would be in there to help.

I do know how you feel about rollercoaster emotions, and I am sorry. If you ever need me, I am only three houses down, so come over!

Richins Family said...

K so now we just need to figure out what is bugging you! I am sorry:( You are awesome and I really hate the rollercoaster emotions because I definitely have them too. So if there is ever anything that I can do don't hesitate to call me or else!

Erin said...

Heather, You know without me even saying it (but I am going to post it so everyone can read it) how important you are in our PTA organization! The reading store was such a great thing that YOU started at our school! I am so happy that we are doing this service together, it is such a great feeling to know we are doing such great things for our children and then that we are doing it together! You are such a great friend and partner in crime!! :) And maybe we need to do something on Wednesdays to brighter up your day! Well, at laest once a month on Wed. we have a meeting!! haha that really wasn't funny huh? Love ya Heather!

Bonnie said...

Wish I was there, you know I do. Only you understand my love of St. George aahhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, we could go on a Diet Coke run(hehe)everyday, check my #4 :)