Today I am grateful for the SUN! Down here in St. George most of our days are sunny! That is one of the best things about this area, is the weather! :)
hahaha! Then I will stop posting right away! You know...the whole plan was that you were moving down here too. Remember how exciting it was planning where to live and looking at all the houses! And the parade of homes! But only I made it down here! You just need to come to visit here alot!!! And bring all the others!!! :)
3 comments:
I love how it is still cool outside, but the sun is still shining and it makes it just seem brighter and happier.
Thanks for rubbing it in(although it has been exceptionally nice here too) more posts like this and I will likely stop talking to you!!
hahaha! Then I will stop posting right away! You know...the whole plan was that you were moving down here too. Remember how exciting it was planning where to live and looking at all the houses! And the parade of homes! But only I made it down here! You just need to come to visit here alot!!! And bring all the others!!! :)
Post a Comment