Hmmm.....there was lots to be thankful for today!!!
Scott and Trevor had their piano recital today!I am so thankful for Rhanda being such an awesome teacher! And the gift my kids are learning at such an early age to play piano. I love to hear them play and I really hope they will start practicing more and keep it up! They are awesome! They really do amaze me!

I also love BASKETBALL!!! Basketball season has started up for the city and I am excited to see how they do. They have been also playing with the Red Rock Raiders, but at this age they are not competing yet at the competitions. So I am excited and thankful I get to see them play. It is also so much fun to play with them either out front or at the Rec Center.

Last but not least....I am excited UTAH won!!! hehehe! Reagan, Scott and I were outnumbered tonight 3-6. But our team won! HA HA HA! No....really I have enjoyed watching college and high school football this year! I am very happy both BYU and UTAH are doing so well this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment