My friend Bonnie had a wonderful idea! She is doing 12 days of thanksgiving! I thought I would give it a try, because right now I feel I have SOOOO much to be thankful for!
So the 1st thing I am going to do is I am thankful for my friends. Friends have been very huge in my life ever since I can remember! I have seen how they have been such a big influence, so I have constantly looked for good people I can learn and grow from. And that has happened so very very much! Especially right now and in Eagle Mtn. I have had and have such wonderful friends to hang with and to grow with. THANK YOU to each and everyone of you! I love all my friends, close and casual. You are all very special and dear to me!
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
11 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment