My first thought today was to erase most of Day 3....hehehe...but I figured then I wouldn't be showing how I really feel about things and hiding everything I can. And I don't want to be that way. So for day 4...it is also different than what I originally was planning. But this morning when I decided to meet the stair monster and let it kick my booty for the 2399 steps (hahaha), I was listening to the Relief Society session of conference. I really do love the Relief Society organiazation...I believe it is a huge blessing for all women and families. I reflected on all the people I have been able to meet through Relief Society and the friendships and lessons and visiting teaching assignments that have truly changed my life. I know it is an inspired program and a major blessing if we allow it to be. Even though I serve often in other areas - I do still feel a part of and blessed by the sisterhood we share. Thank you to all present and past that have been such a good example to me. :) And sorry about yesterdays post...but we all have those days.... :)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you were having such a rough day! I guess we all know how that can be. Just want you to know how much I miss you and and very grateful for your friendship even miles away!!!!! Love you!
Its great to see that you are real. And I love that you ended on a positive note. Thanks for the idea...even if I don't post it, I am so grateful for so many things and would be ungrateful if I didn't thank my friends.
Post a Comment