
Scott played Forward and Goalie this year. He did an awesome job! This last game though...he seemed to be pretty bored! His team won 10-2. His team ended up taking 1st place! They only lost 1 game and that was last week because his coach was attending his mother's funeral...very sad! So of coarse the team was down that game...but they did awesome!!!


Trevor also had an awesome season! He had some of his closest friends on the team and they kicked butts! Scott Ellsworth and Balta were the coaches and did an amazing job! There is rumors that they are #1 too, but I don't know the offical results yet for this team!

His and Scott's games were always really intense to watch. So much fun! I always looked forward to Saturdays!

Zackers played again this year! He was very cute to watch!
Basketball games start Dec 6th! We are so excited!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait for Bridger to play sports when he gets older. I hope he will like to play. Bet you can't wait for basketball to start. We want to come and watch!
Yea for soccer...well not really. I hope my kids don't get too much into it, I am not a super soccer fan. And trust me I've tried. but I'm sure it's different when your kids are playing. I have always thought how awesome you are to play ball with your boys. It's so cute!
Post a Comment