
We started to get Halloween stuff out and Ashley quickly spotted this outfit I bought her last year on clearance for this year. She wanted to wear it right away! Even though it is still a little big, I let her wear it today...Its easier that way. :)

Christmas is going to be a nightmare this year unless she learns right now to leave the decorations alone!!!

LOOK!!! Ashley is starting to get some HAIR!!!

The kids favorite Halloween decoration for the past 10 years is this pumpkin you see to the left. It laughs and lights up and makes lots of noise...but it is always all of their favorite. (And it has broke a time or two...but it still works...the memories!)
4 comments:
I hate decorations for that very reason! They are for me to touch and for you to look at. Don't they understand that?
I didn't even put up decorations last year. It is too hard with little ones. Ashley is so cute. She is getting a lot more hair. Fun for you to play with!
Ashley is getting more hair, good news for Josie. Josie got a halloween outfit, and I am having her wear it a lot this month, cuz after that it's in storage. Darling pictures!
Hey Heather! Holy Cow I can't believe how big your kids are! And I'm kind of sad that I don't really know any of them! I remember how I used to be so close with all my cousins, but it seems time has swept them all away. It's good to know that I can still keep in touch with you via blogs!
Post a Comment