Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Make Overs!!!

I told Amanda I would do it how she wanted
and she wanted it just like hers!
So here are the results! (Reagan said I belong in Vegas!)

We all got redone. It was hilarious!

We were wondering what are we doing?!?!?

Thanks McKenzie and Amanda for talking us into it!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That was fun Heather! We all look sooo funny!! And I agree with Reagan, you belong in Vegas baby!!

The White Clan said...

That hair is soooo Elvira! Just dye it black, and there is your costume!

Richins Family said...

Wow, please don't wear your hair like that unless you go to Vegas! I don't know though Reagan probably secretly likes your hair. :) haha

The Brown Family said...

Heather

How fun to see your comments on my blog! I'm so glad that you found us!

And what a surprise to see Amanda on yours. Are you in YW's? Amanda lived across the street from us here in EM before they moved south, too. Please tell her hi from Hillary and Maddie Brown.

Love
Kim