Thursday, October 16, 2008

HERE I GO

Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I totally LOVE the Olympics (ok that won't be a surprise to most of you)
2. I once went on a blind date to Lagoon and rode the Sky Coaster with Tom & Jerry! (that is the only blind date I ever went on...I learned my lesson to pick out my own guys! hahaha)
3. I actually love to check out lizards, geckos, and all the other things my boys have been bringing home lately!
4. My favorite thing to do is play basketball with my boys...I never said I was any good, it is just fun!
5. I miss all my old friends from Eagle Mtn quite a bit.
6. I really appreciate & care for ALL my new friends here!
7. I hate my house on most days...it is so hard to keep it organized...and that really really bugs me. I wish I had more (or should I say some) storage and kids that would help pick up after themselves!

Okay I did it! Yippee! Now I tag: Nicole, Bonnie, Tani, Barb (yes I know you are all my EM buddies), Kate, Julie, (Shannon I would do you if you had a blog!!!), Mark & Sarah Robbins & Krystal! And anyone else that has ever lived in Eagle Mtn! HaHaHa! Really I want to see what all of you have to say! Some of you I just have barely made contact with again and would love to hear it from all of you! :) Good Luck! :) AND DO IT!!!! :)

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

I have no storage either. At least you have the 3rd car garage.

Heather!!! said...

Yep...with all the toys we don't use much anymore...I can't complain too much...at least we have a good house, in a good neighborhood, with good friends. What more can you ask for...besides some storage! :) hahaha