You Are a Green Crayon |
![]() Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors. While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around. Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease. You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows! Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you. |
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
11 hours ago



9 comments:
I don't even want to know what color crayon I am...
I want to know! :)
I really don't want to know what I am either.....
It is all for fun! Try it!
Scott was yellow...it fit him pretty good! Trevor was Orange...that fit him really good. It was fun...you should at least try it! :) You don't have to post your results...
Hey I saw on Amys thet you want to know what to do with Ashley's hair. I just want you to know I will help if you need.
And I don't have your number to text you tommorow, so I will call and get it from you, K?
I did it twice. They both fit me pretty good. First one blue. Then I changed only two answers that I was debating with and then I was purple. So blue and purple. I'm one mixed up woman! :)
That was fun! So, I'm a blue...which fits! I'll have to do my kids, like you did & see if it works for them. :)
Also, I love your blog right now, it goes perfectly with your up coming trip...I'll be thinking about you when you're gone!
3 more hours till I need to wake up! But I am excited! Thanks and I'll see you all when I get back!!!
Post a Comment