I figured out how to scan some pictures!!! Yes...Ter, Mir and Jill should be proud of me! These are the pictures the company took. The first one is at the farewell dinner, the second is a picture of how they lit up Winroc every night on top of the hotel. The last two two is of our Trilogy excursion to a private beach on Lanai.
I know...I am now jealous too! It was so hard to leave...but we missed our kids. We don't know when we will ever make it back. It really is unbelievable when we think back on it....We were very very lucky to be able to do this. Hopefully Winroc will do more in the future...because we can't afford it. Winroc really is a great company to work for. :)
4 comments:
Once again I am truly jealous! I hope you had some fun while you were there, and a little for me too!
I know...I am now jealous too! It was so hard to leave...but we missed our kids. We don't know when we will ever make it back. It really is unbelievable when we think back on it....We were very very lucky to be able to do this. Hopefully Winroc will do more in the future...because we can't afford it. Winroc really is a great company to work for. :)
Looks like you had an amazing time! I have always wanted to parasail. It looks fun. Glad you made it back safe! :)
Wow, and on the company's tab! It doesn't get much better than that...
Post a Comment