Monday, October 13, 2008

More Maui!!!

When we went to Lanai, the dolphins would swim right next to our boat! It was so awesome! The had an area up front that we were able to lay down and see them so close! We felt like we could almost touch them each time they jumped out of the water! There were big ones and baby ones. It was so amazing! They would slow and speed up with the boat!

Reagan and Kelly (one of his customers) You all should convince your husbands to be one of his customers, so next time you will be there with us!!! :)
This is at Hard Rock in Lahaina. The last day. Below is Kelly and Lindsay.

This was one our highlights of the trip! We went
parasailing 800 ft above the ocean!!!!


What a view we had from there!

7 comments:

Richins Family said...

We had dolphins follow our cruise ship. It was really fun to watch. Yours are better than ours. They are soooo close to the boat. I am still jealous about parasailing!

April Leydsman Mason said...

STOP IT!!! You are making me so jealous. What a blast. I have GOT to go there someday.

Erin said...

I can't believe you went parasailing!! How fun! I want to go back to Hawaii!! I can't wait for our cruise in June! You guys should go with us, we would all have so much fun! I'll see you at the reading store tomorrow so you can tell me more and I can be more jealous!!

The White Clan said...

K still jealous! I really really want to go there.

Shondell said...

You two are begining to look like regulars! :) How much fun was that! I'm with angela on how close the dolphins were....that's amazing! Also, I'm thinking parasailing is something we all need to try because it looks like some mayor fun!!!! Glad you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing, isn't Parasailing fun? I am so jealous. I am glad you had such a great time! The permagrin says it all!

Miriam H said...

Wow...looks like an amazing trip! Glad you got to go!