We couldn't believe how much fun the lake was!
I personally was fasinated (from a distance) with these mini lobster things! The kids caught lots of them!
Trevor jumping from the rocks. We will definately want to come back here! This is the next best thing to the beach! :) Thanks again Erin for inviting us! We loved it more than you'll ever know!



6 comments:
Heather! I'm so glad you guys had fun. We did too. The boys kept asking when we are all going again! I will email you some pics that I took of your boys tubing and Reagan too! He was the funny one!! His face in some of the pics was priceless! But, I think we should have taken video of him because it was so funny to watch!! We have to remember that next time.
Reagan couldn't wait to see the pictures when we got home! He wanted to see them bad, and that's normally not like him to want to see pictures...hahaha. So please do send them. My pictures didn't turn out very good because I had the wrong camera (the old one). Thanks again...Reagan wants to go to Sand Hollow on Saturday after soccer and play in the water and on the rocks. :)
I didn't know you took your blog off private. I hope you don't care. Hawaii again? Lucky. I used to go cliff jumping at quail, I have not been to the lake forever, but the pictures make me want to go. Looks like a lot of fun.
Hi Kasi! Yes I did take it off private...There were some people that couldn't get it to work and some of them were the reason I originally started blogging for. But I had meant to talk to you when I have seen you around about getting your email to add you. Thanks for visiting! I do admit I check yours regularly! The camel spiders really freaked Reagan out at his work too!
My boys love it too. We have never found craw dads before. My boys would die, they love that kind of junk!
Post a Comment