These kind of things seem to only happen on Sunday Mornings. When Mom is getting things ready, kids are showering, and Dad is sleeping. I went and left her for just a second and she found some school supplies! It couldn't be a crayon, or a high lighter, but it had to be the bright red Sharpie!
This isn't the only time she gets 2 baths within a hour, but it is the only time she gets to have pink water!!! Not by my choice. :)


10 comments:
You've gotta love Sundays. Sometimes as a mother I think that the same thing. Why do things ALWAYS happen or turn out to be a big deal on Sunday's? I had the same thing happen with Bridger this morning. Except black marker on the wall. Luckily it was a kids washable kind. It has been one thing after another with him today! He is cutting teeth and when that happens, he is extra mean. Hope things turn out better for you. :) I am counting down to nap time! :)
Sundays are usually always crazy...Good thing that yours was washable! Now I am just really thankful that it didn't get on my walls, carpet, and tile. It will wear off of her pretty quick. :( Church was pretty embarrassing though! Missed ya today! Are you feeling okay?
Don't you love that! Yeah, we've had the black sharpie and paint mind you! Definitely fun stuff to get clean!
I was there, where were you??? I just came in late to YW so I missed opening exercises. Sorry. :) I feel bad that I didn't even get to talk to you.
I was there, I had to do scripture fishing, so I was nervous as usual! :) Sorry I didn't see you! I saw Brooke and wondered if everything was okay! That explains it if you were there for opening exercises! hahaha!
I sure wish I could edit comments. I meant to say that it makes sense that you wereN'T there for opening exercises. I really need to go to bed!!!! :)
Ashley just wanted to have an accessory to her cute little dress today Heather! That is such a comment by a mother of all boys huh? She looked so cute though. I have had that happen as well and with sharpie too but I was lucky enough to have it black! She did choose a good color!
Heather.....I'm sorry to laugh at your Sunday misfortune......but it is very adorable!!!!!!
That is too funny, but I am sure I won't think it's that funny when Josie does it. At least you took the time to document it with a camera to show her someday!
at least it was her and not a black sharpie all the way down your hall , do you remember when brayden did that to my house
Post a Comment