One of our YW has had some major surgeries recently. She had a big appointment today and we wanted to show her our love we have for her, so we decorated her room for when she returned back from SLC. It was so much fun! We had 300 balloons, but I think we only used around 200. And then the girls went crazy with the crate paper. It was really fun to show Ashley how much we love and care for her during this challenging time in her life!




.jpg)


6 comments:
What a huge surprise!!! Ashley couldn't believe it. Thank you so much for showing her how much she is loved. Believe it or not...she actually slept in there last night!
How fun! I didn't even know about it. :( I guess thats what I get for missing one Sunday. Looks like you had a great time! I am glad Ashley was surprised.
Sorry Ang that some how you didn't get called. Yes, we told the leaders on Sunday! See you shouldn't miss board meetings!!! :) hahaha... No I know you were sick and I hope you are feeling better!!! :)
Wow, it turned out grreat! I am glad that Ashley loved it. it was fun to get together with the girls again. Thanks for putting this together. The final product was amazing.
That looks awesome!!! And I bet it was so fun! I bet Ashley really felt the love.
How fun!
Post a Comment