I don't remember the ducks being able to come right up to us! I thought we had to throw food over the fence!!! Not any more! It was so fun. They would all come running up to you like little dogs, begging for food. Some of them would even start fighting with each other. It was fun to see them be so tame. :)
This black one was bigger than Ashley!Almost bigger than Zack. It stood it's ground!
They would follow us on the sidewalk and in the water
This was a wierd looking one, but Ashley loved them all!
They followed us all the way down and each time there was dirt, they would get out of the water and come up to the fence (there was fence on this side of the park)
They would follow us on the sidewalk and in the water
This was a wierd looking one, but Ashley loved them all!
They followed us all the way down and each time there was dirt, they would get out of the water and come up to the fence (there was fence on this side of the park)

7 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go up and see your family. It looks like you had a fun time! But, we're glad your back!!! The kids look so cute in those pics too.
Oooh, that big goose was scary, I can't believe that Ashley let it come that close, I got attacked by a goose once, I know it sounds weird, but since then I have been nervous.
Ducks can get kind of crazy and a little scary when they want food. Is that park up north??
Yes it is in Layton. Right across the street from Layton High.
Great pictures...it looks like fun, and reminds me of how much I miss going up north to the cooler weather, mountians & more green trees, then red dirt. I guess Bountiful will always be home to me...
Okay, so Girls just wanta have fun just came up on your blog & I couldn't help but start dancing...I love Cindy...does that date me? I'm glad to know your a fan too! :)
By the way your blog looks really cute! Great colors!
Hey! Cool Blog. One question. Where did Ashley get her red hair? Does it run in the family?
It's nice to see how you all are doing.
Hey Julie!!! We all wonder the same thing! Trevor also had red hair until he was 3 or 4. So I guess we will see what will happen with hers. It is a lot of fun though. Especially as it gets longer and curls. She does show us the temper of a red head once and a while, but as for Reagan and I...we were both very blonde. Zack is the only one that looks like us when we were little. I do swear they came out of me though!!! :)
Post a Comment