Sunday, September 28, 2008

9 days...5 hours..36 minutes in counting

This is just off the road on Maui on the way to Heavenly Hana!!!
This was before our favorite activity-snorkeling...
Reagan is going to try out Snuba on one of the days... Just off the road in Lahaina.
Where we rented the boogie board...
AHHHH!!!! Can't wait...the serious countdown has begun

6 comments:

Richins Family said...

I'm jealous! Well not really since it looks like I will be vacationing away in Hawaii and Mexico during Dec and Jan! I can't wait. I have never been to Hawaii. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay I really am jealous I haven't been to Hawaii in 8 years, and I need to go so bad, you are lucky, twice in one year, right?

Heather!!! said...

Ya...but we booked our anniversary trip before we knew about this work one. And our anniversary trip was 1 year late, thanks to our little princess joining us. And we didn't know until just a little while ago if any customers would qualify. So yes we did really LUCK out this year!!! When we went in March, it was Reag's 1st time ever. We are extremely excited and ready to go back! :)

The White Clan said...

Dang Spoiled!!! That is all I have to say!!!

The White Clan said...

Okay, I will admit, I am just very jealous!

Bonnie said...

Lucky you!! Have fun!!