Crazy 8's
~~~~~
8 shows to love
1. This
2. Is
3. Hard
4. I
5. Don't
6. Watch
7. TV
8. !!! (Thanks Bonnie)
~~~~~
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Applebees
3. Subway
4. Honolulu Grill
5. Panda Express
6. Taco Bell
7. Pasta Factory
8. Pizza Factory
~~~~~
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to Church
2. Did Attendance Reports
3. Checked Facebook
4. Texted some friends
5. Had Home Teachers over
6. Read the newspaper ads
7. Played Mario Party 8 with family
8. Lost again!!!! ( I too have a boring life-but it was Sunday) :)
~~~~~
8 Things I like about this Season
1. The weather starts to warm up again
2. Soccer starts soon
3. Parade of Homes comes
4. It rains sometimes
5. They close school for a little bit of snow!!!
6. The grass starts to turn green again :)
7. I can wear sweatshirts and feel comfy
8. Tax Returns!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~
8 Things on my wish list
1. A bike!
2. More time!
3. My kids to stop growing!
4. Take the kids to Maui :)
5. Not to worry about making dinner ever again!
6. To not only be able to swim, but to swim well
7. A nap :)
8. My house to be spotless (w/o the work) :)
~~~~~
8 peoples list's I want to see
1. Ang
2. Nicole
3. Erin
4. Tani
5. Amy
6. April
7. Mir
8. Audrey
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
11 hours ago


5 comments:
Thanks for rubbing in the weather, I should have known you would do that ;)
hehehe! :)
I knew you liked me, but not this much! Thanks for not tagging me!
Cute stuff. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog--I'm just now learning and doing it. Not often, but it's more important for me to make the effort to do it now that I have a blog. Now I see you can live for comments and see what people have to say about your life and also see who tunes in! =) Keep postin'!
GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kalkulator-kpr
Post a Comment