Monday, January 26, 2009

What have we been doing?!?!

The kids have been really busy playing basketball!
Raiders and City League has been going on,
City League just finished Sat (yea!!!)
Raiders continues all year long, the season is
really just beginning for Raiders in March.
We love it! Especially the Raiders team! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~
I personally am still training for the Triathlons.
I really really want a road bike. Do you know how
hard it is to ride that stupid stationary bike for 58 min!!!
And that is only half way through my training program!
It really can drive you nuts...really! So I need to get out!
So any advice would be great! I am going to
look into it more today! :)

2 comments:

The White Clan said...

Hey Heather Thanks!!!
And I totally commend you on the triathlon thing. I could never do it!

DCAja said...

thanks! GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-kendaraan-bermotor