Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Our Princess has turned 2!!! And boy is she ever a girly girl! Ashley got play makeup and bracelets and shopping food and dresses... It is so much fun!!!

At least she won't be getting in to mine as much!
At least I hope she doesn't!

Her brothers were very excited to help her open!
And she LOVED her cake! :)
Happy Birthday Ashley! We love you!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't even believe she is 2!!! Were you even pregnant when I moved in? Myabe you had just found out! She is such a princess! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! (You won't be able to call her that much longer!!)

Tani Ireland said...

Cute girl! I can't believe she is two!

Heather!!! said...

Yep I found out a week after moving in-but I was starting my second trimester!!! I guess things were just way too crazy those last 3 months before moving here! :)

Unknown said...

I cant believe she is actually two it seems like just yesterday you had her. I'm sure she got lots of fun things being the only girl.

Bonnie said...

Wow, where does the time go? I remember when you told me you were pregnant, on the grass outside the Holiday Inn...good times. She is so cute, GIRLS ROCK!!!

Heather!!! said...

Yep...Bonnie I remember that day as if it was yesterday!!! hahaha :)