.jpg)
Happy Birthday Zack!!! Yesterday was Zacks Birthday and we celebrated it all day long. He didn't get his cake until bedtime though! He wanted Texas Sheet Cake so bad (thanks Wendy!!! It was so good!!!)

Zack got a new bike for his birthday! He was so excited to pick it out. He didn't want to go look at another store....He wanted this bike! (minus the training wheels! hahaha)

Zack also wanted a Sky Ball really bad. Funny thing is that I had never heard of them before until about a week prior. All the stores were sold out of them. I was able to find one hidden back behind things in another isle (what luck!). Scott also gave Zack his old game boy. :)
.jpg)
Zack and Ashley are the best of friends. They have so much fun together! Ashley will sure miss Zack next year when Zack is in school all day long! :)

Ashley was riding her big wheel with the boys.
4 comments:
I'm really glad to see that YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!! ;) Happy Birthday Zack! You are getting so big. Cool bike!
Guess what I have a blog now!!
Cassie
Happy Birthday Zack!!
hbd zack :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kalkulator-kpr
Post a Comment