Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevor!!!

Look who had a Birthday! He wants to learn how to play a guitar so bad, and since he has done really well in the piano, we decided to give him his guitar for his birthday!
Trevor had a fun birthday party. They went and saw Bedtime Stories!
And we had the traditional Pizza Party.
Trevor was excited Uncle Ryan and Gabby were able to make it too!
We love you very much Trevor! And we are thankful that you have such wonderful friends! They really are awesome boys and alot of fun!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Tyler was so bummed we were gone, he really had to think hard about what he wanted to choose! :) Maybe I will have to take the two of you to a movie together!! :0

Diana said...

Looks like Trevor had alot of fun. I bet he loved the guitar. Zak really wants one too. Maybe I will have to think about it. Cute blog, I love your background. Tell Trevor we miss him in Scouts.

Unknown said...

Tell Trevor Happy Birthday I miss not being able to open my back door and taking a couple of steps over to see you guys