This month has been absolutely crazy! I don't get how I have been going nonstop! Next year I need to work harder on being home more during the holidays. I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away...and I still haven't decorated. I guess the tree w/lights will have to do this year (again)...It is a good thing the the lights are allready on the tree! hahaha! It is good that the kids don't remember how I used to be...I guess I can surprise them next year with everything! But really...It has been a very good Christmas season so far, just really busy. :)
Gingerbread Houses!!!
After Zack's Kindergarten Program! Isn't he cute!!!
Our New Furniture! We finally replaced the old stuff from when we first got married!


4 comments:
Hey Heather! How are you doing? Nice furniture! Looks cozy. I was thinking about you while I was curled up in front of the fireplace with my blanket you made me for my birthday a few years ago! I still use it and love it!
Don't worry I am right there with you. I had very good intentions of doing neighbor gifts, but life got in the way of that. And I figured instead of making myself completly NUTS, I would just send good thoughts everyones way. So Merry Christmas from The Whites!
I really like how you placed your couches. Wish I was that smart when I came over :) They look great. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for helping me out tonight. Your a lifesaver! Tell old Spoony that we are waiting for some yogurt!
I really like how you placed your couches. Wish I was that smart when I came over :) They look great. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for helping me out tonight. Your a lifesaver! Tell old Spoony that we are waiting for some yogurt!
Post a Comment