We went to Monticello last weekend and I forgot my camera again! So these are from my cell phone! This is Scott and Trevor having ice cream with Uncle Ryan.
Snow was new to Ashley again! She didn't like it at all! She was very mad when she got back into the car and there was still a little snow on her shoe. Totally unacceptable to her! It was fun to see her react to snow. She didn't have a clue what was going on. :)


9 comments:
Ashley sounds just like Brooke when she was little and we even lived in the snow! Brooke couldn't stand to have anything on that was just a tiny bit wet. Every time she would get a little bit of snow on her she would have to change all of her clothes. Oh the joys of having picky girls... haha :)
Last year McKay loved being outside to look at the snow, but sure didn't want to touch it. I am hoping this year is diffrent, we love to go sledding, and it doesn't make it very fun when they are crying.
Nice that you comment on Kacey's blog and not mine. Thanks a lot! :)
I am really glad that you left me such a great comment. Atleast I know that you look at my blog sometimes. I don't have pic's to post so you will just have to wait! I've been BUSY. :)
But Kacey went to Red Robin! I had to relate how very delicous it was! Especially since it was FREE! jk! I really do feel bad that I didn't know we could bring another couple until I had made the reservations. Reagan didn't let me know that information! :) Now will just have to go again!
Ok whatever! Just see if we invite you anywhere when Kyle gets free tickets somewhere. You don't have to rub it in about eating for free too. You know that we were working away and you could have brought us food if you wanted to but no...you didn't did you? jk :) ya we will have to go it just won't be for free. Maybe old Spoony will pay for us. haha
Hey you two, don't leave out the big fatty that lives right by you! I love that stinkin place!!!
No Spoony is broke!!! hahaha :)
Join the club.... :)
Post a Comment