Monday, April 20, 2009

SHAC Triathlon

5 months of anticipation...and we did it!
I completed my 1st Triathlon on April 18th, 2009
It seems like forever ago, my friend Terica asked me
if I would like to train for a Triathlon...
And we did it!!! And more Tri's to come!!!

Reagan has been super supportive during the whole process
He even came with us to set up at 5:30 in the morning!

My parents came down and helped with the kids

Here I am biking-the BEST part :)

Terica, Genis, and Me. My training partners :)

Finish Line!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they so much fun and addicting? I did my first last year and had a blast. Way to go!

Richins Family said...

That looks like tons of fun! What a great accomplishment!!! Are you still wired??? Do you need more Pepsi?? ;) jk I'm really proud of you! Way to go girl!!!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Congrats!!! What an AWESOME accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That is quite the accomplishment. I can honestly say I am glad I didn't train all that time only to find out I was pregnant. I am really jealous of you two though. It does motivate me to get out there. Great job. Good luck with the one in June.