Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are so EXCITED!!!

I tried to go to sleep tonight, but I am too excited and I thought I would share with everyone! Tonight we got a call from Reagan's Dad. He told us how he will be going through the temple for the very first time next month! Let me back up a little and fill everyone in. Last year, April 2007, his Dad got baptized! Reagan was able to baptize his father. Then last Thanksgiving he received the priesthood at a special occasion at our home. Then we gave Reagan's Dad the opportunity to baptize Trevor in January of this year. What a neat experience that was. Reagan still was about to confirm Trevor. Now he will be taking out his endowments August 27th in the Manti Temple (the same Temple Reagan & I took our endowments out). They will then, as a family (with his little brother) be sealed together! We are so excited for this exciting moment to happen! Just had to share with all of my friends!

4 comments:

Nic said...

Heather, I'm so glad you have a blog!! It's great. And I am so happy for your family. What a wonderful occasion. :)

Richins Family said...

I am so happy for your family. What a really neat thing to experience! This is awesome for your family! I love the Manti Temple!

Heather!!! said...

More info on this subject! Reagan's Grandma (his Mom's mom) is going to take her endowments out at the same time. Can you imagine how exciting that will be for his Mom to be sealed to her husband and kids and to her own parents on the same day! What an exciting day! Thanks for your comments. I am excited to keep in touch with everyone!

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful for your family. I got goosebumps. It is so good to have feel-good stories like that! Thanks for sharing.